The Stewards Fund (Barnabas Foundation’s donor-advised fund) provides you with a simple, flexible, and tax-efficient opportunity to have tremendous kingdom impact.
Like a “charitable giving account,” you can give to a single fund and then request grants be made to Harvest USA.
Benefits of Using the Stewards Fund
- Timing. Receive an immediate tax deduction at the time you make a gift into the Stewards Fund. Then, at a time that works best for you, advise Barnabas Foundation how you wish your gifts to be distributed to Harvest USA.
- Flexibility. Grants can be requested at any time of the day using Barnabas Foundation’s convenient online e-grant system. You may choose to give in one-time or recurring increments, and you may choose to designate your gift to meet specific organizational needs at Harvest USA.
- Simplicity. Simplify your giving and record-keeping by making all gifts of cash, stock, or appreciated assets from a single account.
- Privacy. You can choose to make any or all grants to Harvest USA anonymously.
- Expertise. Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of Barnabas Foundation staff who will manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts.
- Cost-effective. Many families choose to use their Stewards Fund account as a cost-effective alternative to establishing a private foundation.
If you want to give to Harvest USA through the Stewards Fund (Barnabas Foundation’s donor-advised fund), please contact Scott Pickering, our Chief Operating Officer, at 215-482-0111 (ext. 104) or email@example.com. Scott would be glad to speak with you and advise you on next steps.